Update: As of July 1, 2020 US Soccer is not permitting and providing sanctioning to allow for international teams to travel and compete in the United States, which includes participation in the Weston Cup as of now. As Covid-19 regresses the Weston Cup expects that US Soccer will allow for international teams to participate. Updates will follow. Any questions, please email Bill Fisher at email@example.com.
International Teams – REQUIREMENTS FOR ECHECK-IN:
Gather all Documentation to be uploaded and upload once everything is complete. No partial uploads. All documents need to be scanned as pdf documents. No jpegs or images are accepted. We do not accept zipped folders with individual documents.
- Go to your GotSoccer.com team page
- Click on the event located under “Event Registration History” – Weston Cup & Showcase 2020
- Click on the “Documents” tab on the far right
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the corresponding document to be uploaded (Roster, Passes, Medical Release Forms, etc.)
- Load Documents (See below for upload requirements)
- Official league, association, or federation roster
- Player Identification (passports or player cards if issued by association)
- Proof of health and medical insurance (per rostered player, staff)
- Permission to Travel from governing body or association
Do not name files by player’s first or last name as these files will not be accepted. Do not upload jpeg1, jpeg 2, only pdf files are accepted. We cannot accept pictures/photographs that get converted to pdfs. Please scan the documents and save them as PDF’s. Do not load individual passes and individual releases, only one file for all passes and one file for all player releases. Keep your scans at a low legible resolution for uploading but legible. Scan all the above-mentioned documents 1 through 5 and upload them to the GotSoccer.com team event documents area.
Once everything is uploaded, please allow 3 to 4 days for us to get back to you. We will review all documents and upload a stamped approved tournament in the event document area, which you have to print 6 sets to bring to each game.
Our intentions with the online/electronic check-in (eCheck-In) are to provide a better service to participating teams and ultimately save time and make it easier for team managers. The online/electronic check-in (eCheck-In) is free. Any questions, please email Engrid Spence at firstname.lastname@example.org.