Need help finding your park or field? This page will help!
Due to the sheer size of the Weston Cup & Showcase, it is impossible to host all of the games at our main parks in Weston, Weston Regional Park and Vista Park. In addition to the two Weston parks, we also utilize Central Park, Pine Island Park, Sunset Park and the PAL Stadium Complex in Plantation; and Bamford Sports Complex in Davie.
Weston Regional Park is one of Florida’s premier facilities. As such, it has hosted the State Cup Final Four and many other regional events. Vista Park opened just before the Weston Cup in 2005 and is a premier facility with four full-size, lighted fields.
Central Park and Pine Island are excellent soccer facilities and are considered to be some of the best in the state of Florida.
To find each of the parks, please DOWNLOAD OUR APP which will give you directions to each park from your current location.
- Weston Regional Park – 20200 Saddle Club Road, Weston, FL 33327-2482 (MAP)
- Vista Park – 18800 Vista Park Drive, Weston, FL 33322 (MAP)
- Central Park – 9151 NW 2nd Street, Plantation, FL 33324 (MAP)
- Pine Island Park – 320 S. Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL 33317 (MAP)
- Sunset Park – 10600 Cleary Blvd, Plantation, FL 33324 (MAP)
- PAL Stadium – 1000 NW 70th Avenue, Plantation, FL 33313 (MAP)
- Bamford Sports Complex – 3801 S Pine Island Road, Davie, FL (MAP)